The Master Key System | Store
The Master Key System
The Master Key System is the definitive guide for those who desire wealth and financial freedom. This book is broken down into 24 chapters that cover various New Thought beliefs, like the law of attraction, creative visualizing, and harmonious thinking. Originally published over a century ago, The Master Key System continues to inspire and guide some of the greatest minds of our time.
This is by far the most impressive book I have ever read. I was already reading many other books and getting into becoming an intelligent individual, however, I did not know that I already contained the power within and these books where here to guide me in the proper direction to fulfill my potential! If you are looking to advance your life with the proper technical training, then this book will surely direct you and your mind.
Here is the information I pulled from Wikipedia and that lays out the chapter.
The Master Key System is the number choice from all of them, it is now YOUR TECHNICAL MANUAL on manifestation. I am whole perfect strong powerful loving harmonious and happy. It is the Manual to guide your mind and life regardless of the situation. It will provide you with 24 key lessons on how to train your mind to take action mentally then physically.
Each chapter ends with an exercise which the reader is encouraged to undertake every day for the following 4–7 days. The exercises are meditations that require the reader to first sit comfortably in a chair.
The sequence of exercises in each chapter is as follows:
- Sitting still
- Inhibiting all thought combined with previous exercise
- Releasing physical tension combined with previous exercises
- Letting go of all negative emotions combined with previous exercises
- Visualizing a pleasant place
- Remembering details from a photo of someone
- Visualizing positive facial expressions on the face of a friend
- Visualizing everything that leads to the construction of a battleship
- Visualizing a flower growing from seed
- Visualizing certain geometric forms
- Concentrating on a quote from the Bible; Mark 11:24
- Contemplating your unity with Omnipotence
- Contemplating being part of the Whole
- Focusing on harmony
- Contemplating the fact that knowledge needs to be applied to be useful
- Contemplating that happiness and harmony are states of consciousness
- Focusing on the object of your desire
- Focusing on your power to create – create a logical basis for your faith
- Total concentration on what you want
- Focusing on "In Him we live and move and have our being"
- Focusing on truth
- Concentration on a Tennyson quote: "Speak to Him, thou, for He hears, and spirit with spirit can meet, Closer is He than breathing, and nearer than hands and feet."
- Contemplating the fact that man is a spirit with a body
- Realizing that this is a wonderful world
Here is a video clip to motivate your mind! Just a very awesome remix to The Master Key System: